Geneva Watch Days
August 30th to September 3rd 2021
The success of Geneva Watch Days 2020 has encouraged its founding and associated brands to organise the event again in 2021 with a very similar format: phygital, global, decentralised, self-managed and open to the public. Scheduled on approximately the same dates as last year – from August 30th to September 3rd – it will bring together a group of some 20 brands representing the art of horology in various hotels, manufactures and boutiques in the world’s watchmaking capital.
This initiative was launched by a pool of Founding Benefactor Brands including Bvlgari, Breitling, De Bethune, Gerald Genta, Girard-Perregaux, Greubel Forsey, H. Moser & Cie., MB&F, Ulysse Nardin and Urwerk, which have formed a non-profit association alongside Associated Brands: Arnold & Son, Bianchet, Czapek, Doxa, Ferdinand Berthoud, Frederique Constant Group, Louis Erard, Maurice Lacroix, Parmigiani, Phillips, Oris and Reuge.
Geneva Watch Days is a decentralized and self-managed multibrand watch event during which you will discover brands' novelties in their individual showrooms*.
For any information:
Welcome Desk located at the Rotonde du Montblanc (Geneva Watch Days Official pavilion)
Quai du Montblanc 10, 1201 Geneva.
*Showrooms are open from 9am to 6pm
Geneva and Zürich airports have strong connections with the world but due to the actual health situation, the usual flights schedules might change.
Please check all the available flights from your city to Geneva or Zürich airport or book a train journey.
With the release of its 29th in-house calibre, De Bethune is combining its traditional expertise with cutting-edge technology to integrate the first-ever complication into the heart of an emblematic timepiece: the DB25 Starry Varius.
Geneva Watch Days x PHILLIPS : GWD Talks
Geneva Watch Days and Phillips in Association with Bacs & Russo are teaming up to offer a series of panel discussions featuring watchmakers, journalists and collectors. Designed to spark conversations between experts with different insights and experiences, these talks will focus on a variety of topics relevant to our industry and to watch enthusiasts. The panels will be available online, and will held live in the GWD Pavillon with an audience Q&A also scheduled.
See the program
Covid sanitary measures
GWD organization puts in place sanitary protocol to be in strict compliance with prevailing public health measures.
Control of all visitors above 16 at the entrance - welcome desk
- 1. Hands sanitarization with gel distributor (Bulgari gel bottles available)
- 2. Control of the COVID certificate by scan of QR code via the app «Covid Certificate Check»
- 3. Check of matching Id (passport, national id card, driving license)
- 4. Counting to respect the limit of 1000 people per day (excluding staff)
- 5. Masks provided at the entrance (Bulgari masks). Mandatory for staff, highly recommended for guests
- 6. Respect of the OFSP rules in terms of distanciation
Circulation of visitors in the Pavilion
- 1. Entrance and Exit marked on the ground
- 2. One way to avoid face crossing
- 3. Refilling of all consumables all along
- 4. Trash cans inside and outside
Cleaning of the Pavilion
- 1. Full cleaning and desinfection before arrival of the guests
- 2. Critical zones cleaned and desinfected all along (knobs, desk, bar, toilets, tables and chairs, …)
- 3. Pavilion open on entrance and exit sides, plus on the aisles
Get a test to check if you have COVID-19, find out what testing involves and understand your test result.
Press Rooms Partners
- Arnold & Son Learn more
- Bianchet Learn more
- Breitling Learn more
- Bvlgari Learn more
- Czapek Learn more
- De Bethune Learn more
- Doxa Learn more
- Ferdinand Berthoud Learn more
- Frederique Constant Learn more
- Girard-Perregaux Learn more
- Greubel Forsey Learn more
- H.Moser Learn more
- Konstantin Chaykin Learn more
Geneva is the birthplace of the swiss watchmaking industry and precision artistry. For more than 500 years, watchmaking has always been the heartbeat of this international lakeside city.